Dangerous conditions on commercial or private property that cause serious personal injuries to people invited onto the property come in many forms. The following are some examples of the many types of premises liability cases we have handled successfully at The Law Offices of Christian Thompson:
- Absence of a handrail on a staircase.
- Lack of mats or other non-skid material on wet marble stairs.
- Insufficient security in a store or other commercial area with known high crime rate.
- Insufficient lighting in a parking lot or for a sidewalk.
- Failure of retail establishments to place bollards or other protective devices in front of stores with nose-in parking to prevent storefront crashes.
- Improper curb heights.
- Inadequate drainage resulting in ice formation.
- Improper parking lot designs.